Styrene Butadiene PolymerOur range of products include sbs sol t-6414 and styrene butadiene styrene.
Approx. Price: Rs 480 / KgGet Latest Price
|Quantity Per Pack
|Adhesives, Compounding, Footwear, Plastics Modification
We are the supplier and stockist of SBS SOL T-6414
- It is a radial block copolymer, characterized by excellent dispersability, processability and thermo-oxidative resistance, combined with high strength, elongation and hardness.
- SOL T 6414 is designed for hot melt adhesive applications: the grade shows high compatibility with tackifiers and imparts low melt viscosities and an excellent balance of adhesive and cohesive properties to the hot melt products. The grade is also used in footwear compounds, particularly where smooth and glossy surface finishing is required. Characterized by excellent process-ability, SOL T 6414 is widely used in the modification of polymers and plastic recycling.
Styrene Butadiene Styrene
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Quantity Per Pack
|Plastic modifying agent, asphalt modifying agent and adhesives
We are offering Styrene Butadiene Styrene
to our clients.TPE compound:
Polymer compatibilizer and modifier:
- TPE of A0-95 shore can be produced through mixing SBS with polypropylene, naphthene oil, hydrogenated naphthene oil, white oil etc.
- Features of TPE compound: Have excellent surface quality, weather fastness, and aging resistance.
- Uses of TPE compound: Used for soft material such as handles, stationery, toys, handgrips of sports equipment, sealing strip, wires and cables, toothbrush stem and other wrap material.
Cables and wires:
- SBS can be modified or co-mixed with PA6, PC, PPO, PET, PBT, and PP to be used as a compatibilizer for plastic co-mixing.
- The polymer can also be used as the compatibilizer for engineering plastics, such as for PE and PS.
Adhesives and sealants:
- SBS blended with PP, White oil and flame resistant can be used to produce the coat of wires and cables.
- SBS combined with petroleum resin such as C5 can be used to produce high-grade adhesives and sealants.
- Due to its warm fastness and aging resistance, SBS can be Used directly as the stabilizer of viscosity index of lubricant.