SEBS PolymersLeading Manufacturer of sebs polymers and globalprene 7551 sebs polymers from Mumbai.
Approx. Price: Rs 300 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Usage||Lubricants, adhesives, cables, wires and sealants|
We are among the industry veterans, offering SEBS Polymers
to our revered customers. The offered compound is widely used for manufacturing lubricants, adhesives, cables, wires and sealants. This compound is used in applications that require high service temperature, processing stability and UV resistance. Manufactured as per a standardized process, this compound is characterized by unparalleled quality.Features:
- Wide application area
- Manufactured as per standardized process
- High aging resistance
Polymer compatibilizer and modifier:
- TPE of A0-95 shore can be produced through mixing SEBS with polypropylene, naphthene oil, hydrogenated naphthene oil, white oil etc.
- Features: Excellent surface quality, weather fastness and aging resistance.
- Uses: Used for soft material such as handgrips of sports equipment, handles, stationery, toys, sealing strip, wires and cables, other wrap material & toothbrush stem.
Cables and wires:
- SEBS can be modified or co-mixed with PA6, PC, PPO, PET, PBT and PP to be used as compatibilizer for plastic co-mixing.
- It also can be used as the compatibilizer for engineering plastics, such as for PE and PS.
Adhesives and sealants:
- SEBS blended with PP, White oil and flame resistant can be used to produce the coat of wires and cables.
- SEBS combined with petroleum resin such as C5 can be used to produce high-grade adhesives and sealants.
- Due to its warm fastness and aging resistance, SEBS can be Used directly as the stabilizer of viscosity index of lubricant.
Globalprene 7551 SEBS Polymers
Approx. Price: Rs 165 / KilogramGet Latest Price
We are offeringGlobalprene 7551 SEBS Polymers to our clients.